- A rare residential project for our studio, this project was too exciting to pass up when we took the call from the client.
- The house, located South of Calgary City limits, was previously renovated from and existing home on a stunning site with incredible views to the Rocky Mountains.
- Site retaining wall, entry gate and some hardscape were existing on site prior to 818 studio coming on board.
- 818 studio provided conceptual designs and 3D renderings for the landscape design, including the driveway approach, front entry and turnaround area, water feature, central courtyard, south patio and planting design.
- Completed detailed design of all site elements including the pergola, firetables, fabric-formed concrete sculptural pieces, guardrails and conceptual lighting scheme.
- Construction began in the summer of 2018. Expected completion is summer of 2019.